MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
Coordinator of the Supercomputer Consortium of Russian Universities
Member of the Dissertation Councils of Research Computing Center of Lomonosov Moscow State University, Institute of Numerical Mathematics of RAS, SUSU, Member of the Scientific Councils of Research Computing Center of Lomonosov Moscow State University and Lomonosov Moscow State University
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
Chairman of the Editorial Board of journal “Supercomputing”, Co-chairman of the Editorial Board of journal “Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations”, Deputy Chief Editor of the journal “Computational Methods and Programming”, member of the Editorial Boards of journals “Programming”, International Journal on High Performance Computing Applications, Vestnik SUSU. Series “Computational Mathematics and Computer Science”, “Far Eastern Mathematical Journal ”. Chairman of the program committee of the series of annual international scientific conferences “Scientific service on the Internet” and “Parallel computing technologies”, member of the organizational and program committees of many foreign and Russian conferences, member of many expert councils.
1. Voevodin Vl.V. Is it easy to get the promised gigaflop? Programming, 1995, no. 4, pp.13-23.
2. Antonov A.S., Voevodin Vl.V. Effective adaptation of sequential programs for modern vector-conveyor and massively parallel super-computers. Programming, 1996, no. 4, pp.37-51.
3. Voevodin Vl.V. An accurate description of the input and output data of programs. Moscow State University Bulletin. Ser. 15. Computational mathematics and cybernetics, 1997, no. 1, pp.41-44.
4. Voevodin V.V., Voevodin Vl.V. Parallel computing. Saint-Petersburg: BHV-Petersburg, 2002. 608p.
5. Voevodin V.V., Voevodin Vl.V. Electronic educational tools: new ideas. Computational methods and programming. Moscow: Publishing house of Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2003, vol.4, no.1, pp.207-212.
6. Voevodin Vl.V., Zhumaty S.A. Computing and cluster systems. Moscow: Lomonosov Moscow State University Publishing House, 2007. 150 p.
7. Voevodin Vl.V. Supercomputers and inefficiency paradoxes. Open Systems, 2009, no.10, pp. 17-20.
8. Voevodin Vl.V. Supercomputer situational screen. Open Systems, 2014, no. 3.